Elisa Elaine Luevanos is a professional freelance illustrator, graphic communicator, and photographer. She is currently living in and around Southern California. Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud, with emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Distiller, Dreamweaver (HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap), and Premiere. Elisa is also skilled in various illustration programs and design programs, such as Corel Painter, Clip Studio Paint Pro and Wordpress. She also knows how to use various forms of traditional media and well versed in both digital and traditional Photography.
Elisa Elaine Luevanos
Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer offering both graphic design and illustration expertise gained through over ten years of experience. Working in various aspects of both in the Corporate and Entertainment industries. Motivating leader with a history of building and managing several teams. Proficient at identifying issues, integrating solutions to achieve results, and is a strong relationship builder.
- Proficient in the use Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap), InDesign, Lightroom and Premiere.
- Skilled in various digital illustration programs and design programs, such as Clip Studio Paint Pro, Corel Painter, and Wordpress. As well in various forms of traditional media, such as watercolor, gouache, markers, and ink.
- Proficient in the use of both traditional and digital photography.
Bachelor of Fine Arts & Visual Arts, Emphasis in Arts and Technology
2018 - 2020
California State University: San Marcos, San Marcos, California
Associates of Fine Arts & Fine and Performing Arts, Emphasis in Illustration and Graphic Communication
2005 - 2018
Palomar College: San Marcos, San Marcos, California
Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Communicator
2001 - Present
Southern California, USA
- Designed new, on-brand visual elements focusing on concept and messaging
- Created corporate brands by designing cohesive looks between logos and letterheads
- Submitted design ideas to plan projects with customers and managers
- Illustrated several children’s books such as “A Cherry Tomato on Top” by Jennifer Young
- Past clients include Paul Reality Team, JellyBear Jelly Company, and Event Horizon Entertainment
2011 - Present
Keith Publications, LLC, Gilbert, AZ (Remote)
- Produced imaginative illustrations and designs in an efficient and timely manner
- Successfully resolved a range of complex artistic development issues
- Mentored designers on quality standards and improvements
- Collaborated with creative design teams to complete projects on tight deadlines
- Formatted print and web designs and media to deliver production-ready graphics